The Université Paris-Saclay is now offering international students scholarships to pursue master’s degree programs in the university. A sum total of 190 scholarships will be offered to qualified international students in 2015/2016 academic year. This scholarship is valued at 10,000 Euro per academic year and will be awarded for one or two years depending on whether the international student enters the 1st or 2nd year of a master’s program (M1 or M2).
In order to apply for the Université Paris-Saclay master scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following requirements;
- Applicants must be foreign students.
- They must not be more than 30 years as at the time of acceptance into the university.
- Applicants must hail from non-French countries.
- Note that applicants must first apply for a masters program at Université Paris-Saclay.
Fields of study
These scholarships apply to all master degree programs offered in Université Paris-Saclay, France.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship will cover the following expenses;
- Each successful applicant will receive a sum total of 10,000€ per year awarded by the establishment provided the candidate is registered for the duration of the academic year and for a period of not less than 10 consecutive months per year.
- Successful individuals would be awarded a maximum of 1,000€ for travel and VISA expenses depending on the individual’s country of origin.
- Tips for internships are not covered by this scholarship and and cannot be cumulated with any other scholarship.
- All Scholarship recipients must follow their program (courses and internship) in one of Paris-Saclay University’s establishments. The scholarship will be suspended during the time the student attends courses or performs an internship in another establishment in France or abroad or in a company outside the perimeter of Paris-Saclay.
How to apply
- The mode of application for this scholarship is online. Students will first need to submit their candidature for a master at Université Paris-Saclay here. They should specify; Bourse Internationale de master Paris-Saclay at the paragraph Grant. Candidates that make the final shortlist will be be directly contacted by the professor in charge of the master. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
- The deadline for scholarship application is 17th May 2015. Please note that after the results are announced, the student will have 8 days to confirm acceptance of the scholarship. After this date, it will be assumed that the student refuses the scholarship.