Do you wish to study in Canada for free as an international student? Well, then there is single way. Since there are no universities offering tuition-free in Canada, you will need to receive a fully funded scholarship to cover your tuition, housing, and board. So, how do you get to study in Canada for free? First, you will need to submit a great application. Here, we will go over components of what constitutes a great application that can get you a fully funded scholarship in Canada. Secondly, you will need to find those scholarships using a number of sources. Third, you will need to apply early.
Components of a Great Application
- Research Experience
- Research experience is important for graduate applicants, especially in people in STEM fields. Having a research experience will really enhance your application, which will increase your chances of studying for free in Canada. If your application is for an undergraduate program and have previous research experience, you have a great advantage.
- A high GPA is crucial for those applying for undergraduate or graduate programs. It is a key metric that colleges and universities use to assess the success of prospective students in a college environment.
- If you have prior internship experience, it will be useful for your application.
- Community Service
- Community service is another aspect of your application that will help you shine. Students who undertake community service are seen to care for their community and will most likely give back to their community in the future
- TOEFL and IELTS are two English Proficiency Exam. If you are an international student coming from a non English-speaking country, you will need to take one of these before applying. Students with a very high score will most likely to study for free in Canada.
- SAT/ACT and/or College Entrance and/or A-Level Exams in your Country (Undergraduate)
- Many universities here in Canada accept SAT or ACT, which are the standard college entrance exams for undergraduate programs in America. It is greatly recommended that you have a high score in one of these. One more option is A-Level, which is from a British curriculum. Students who have finished it will be given preference. Also, a high score in your college entrance exams in from your country is highly recommended.
- GRE (Graduate)
- GRE is a test designed for graduate programs, which Canadian Universities accept. If you are applying for a graduate program, a high GRE score is absolutely essential.
- Published Journal (Graduate)
- Students who have previously published in an academic journal or official paper will be have an urge.
This list is just a beginning of many things that you can include your application. Having many of these components will help you secure an admission to study for free in Canada. Hence, months or even years before your application, begin preparing these essential parts of the application.
Look for Fully Funded Scholarships
This is also an important step in studying in Canada for free. There are a lots resources online that you can use to find fully funded scholarships. First, I recommend you check the Canada Category on this website for fully funded scholarships there. Secondly, search “free tuition Universities or fully scholarships in Canada” in Google to get more information. When you find the resource, it is essential to visit the official scholarship websites that are linked so that you ca learn more about the original information on the application deadline, procedure, eligibility, application form, etc.
Apply for those Scholarships to Study for Free in Canada
After searching for these scholarships, you will need to apply for several of them. It is very difficult to get those scholarships, so you will need to increase your chances by applying for several. So, carefully read the application instructions, complete the application and the required documents, and apply!
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.