The University of Melbourne, Australia is currently announcing it’s 2015 International undergraduate scholarships for outstanding international students. About 50 scholarships will be given out to deserving students.
In 2015, the renowned University of Melbourne will be giving out roughly 50 scholarships to international students to pursue their desired undergraduate program in the university. Please note that separate application won’t be required for the scholarship application. However, international students must first apply for admission; receive an unconditional offer to be automatically considered for the scholarship award.
To be considered for the scholarship award, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- They must receive an unconditional offer of admission by the aforementioned university for an undergraduate course.
- Applicants must be international students of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicants have achieved excellent final year school results, as shown blow:
- 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44;
- Applicants must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Fields of study
All undergraduate programs as offered in University of Melbourne, Australia
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship offered will provide one of the following benefits;
- $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate course.
- 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate course.
- 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
- How to apply
- Applicants don’t need to send in a separate scholarship application form. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.The selection process will be on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a very competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region. All successful applicants will be notified via email within two weeks of the selection round being conducted. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply
- Application deadline
- The deadline for application is 1st November 2015