The University of Canterbury scholarships recognize and support high-achieving international students by awarding them with academic scholarships to enable them pursue their studies in the renowned university. For 2016 academic year, scholarship amount $3000 will be awarded to highly qualified international students to commence their undergraduate studies.
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria before applying for this scholarship;
- Scholarships will only be awarded to international students who are starting their first year of an undergraduate degree programme at the University and who have completed a university entrance qualification at a New Zealand school. International students must have sat for an entrance qualification (e.g. NCEA) in NZ or sat for CIE or IB either in NZ or overseas.
- These scholarships are only available to students whose first year of study in an undergraduate degree programme is no more than one calendar year after they have completed their study for a university entrance qualification.
- Scholarships will be available for just a year.
- Only students who have gained the academic qualifications listed in the paragraphs above, and who have gained university entrance will be considered for this scholarship.
- Students who completed their university entrance requirements in New Zealand via other pathways will also be eligible for consideration, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Fields of study
Scholarship will cover all undergraduate programs in University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship amount is worth $3000.
How to apply
Note that you dont need to apply for this scholarship. An approved Application for Enrollment is considered an application for the UC Undergraduate Entrance scholarship. To begin your application for enrollment, please click here, otherwise feel free to click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on the application process.
There is NO closing date since a
scholarship application is not necessarily required. The only deadline is for the enrollment process at the University of Canterbury, and if accepted, that enrollment application will be considered your scholarship application.
However, to be eligible for this scholarship, all undergraduate students must enroll by 10 December for Semester One or 2 July for Semester Two
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email email@example.com for more information.