Medical universities in Germany offer a high level of quality training and internationally reputable medical courses. Medical universities in Germany partner with a network of reputable hospitals, renowned universities, fully equipped research facilities and business enterprises. Teachers, patients and research handlers benefit from the medical experiences that form an integrated whole of the German medical program. Germany is one of the few developed countries in the world that offers full and part time employment opportunities to graduates. Thus, international students would have very little difficulty finding employment after their studies.
Beyond having a high quality standard of medical education, Germany can also boost of a very easy and smoothly organized admission process, free tuition fees; solid medical preparatory courses and further medical training leading to excellent career prospects. All German medical universities, the teaching language is German.
UNDERGRADUATE MEDICAL STUDIES
According to the German educational council, medical undergraduate studies require a compulsory 6 year engagement; preclinical: 2 years, second clinical: 3 years phase and a practical year.
Preclinical: 2 years
This two years of preclinical study centers on foundational scientific subjects such as physics, chemistry and biology, including terminology/propaedeutic, anatomy/ neuron-anatomy, medical psychology and sociology, physiology and biochemistry.
Clinical: 3 years
The successful completion of the First State Examination is required for admission to the clinical course of the undergraduate degree program in medicine. The first year of clinical study consists of courses in foundational clinical subjects, as well as a comprehensive course in clinical examination and the general examination methods in the operative and non-operative subject areas.
Practical year: 1 year
This practical year ends with the Second State Examination. Before the Second State Examination, students are expected to attend the Practical Year at the university hospitals, one of the institution’s recognized teaching hospitals of the Medical Faculty or equivalent institutions.
Application for admission
*German language skills
*medical test/examination results
*Original translation of documents into German language
*Financial statement of account
*Your secondary school-leaving certificate issued in your home country
* Evidence of having passed the Deutschprüfung (DSH)/ TestDaF
* Application for university admission
Most admission into German universities is concluded by the 15th of july. Make sure you send your documents to the instution before the deadline
List of low tuition medical universities
- Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena Jena in Thuringia
- Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel Keel in Schleswig-Holstein
- University of Lubeck Lubeck in Schleswig-Holstein
- Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg Hall in Saxony-Anhalt
- Otto-von-Guericke-University of Magdeburg Magdeburg in Saxony-Anhalt
- Technical University of Dresden Dresden in Saxony
- University of Leipzig Leipzig in Saxony
- University of Saarland Homburg in Saarland
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz Mainz in Rhineland-Palatinate
- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ruhr-University Bochum Bochum in orth Rhine-Westphalia
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn Bonn in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Heinrich-Heine-University Dusseldorf Dusseldorf in North Rhine-Westphalia
- University of Duisburg-Essen Food in North Rhine-Westphalia
- University of Cologne Cologne in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster(Westfalen) in North
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email email@example.com for more information.