Studying in Ukraine offers numerous advantages to international students. Apart from being a beautiful tourist site, Ukraine runs the cheapest but high quality education in Europe. This country has many beautiful cities such as; Kharkov, Odessa, Kirem (Black Sea), Simferopol and Dnepropetrovsk. Languages commonly used are; German, Russian and English. Ukrainian lecturers are world class teachers with degrees from Harvard, MIT, Stanford and Oxford. If you are really thinking of a foreign country to study in, why not look at the following reasons you should choose Ukraine;
*Quality study options (medicine, law, civil engineering and Humanities)
*Low tuition fees (ranging from $1000-$3000)
*Swift and fast admission process
*Employment opportunities before and after graduation
POPULAR UKRAINIAN UNIVERSITY COURSES YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
*MBA and PHD programs.
COST OF LIVING IN UKRAINE
Annual tuition fee: Instruction in English – $ 3250.
- Visa Support Letter costs 200$US
- Invitation costs 300$US
- Health Insurance costs 200$US
- Hostel costs 400$US for one year
- Admission and Registration fee 300$US
- Accommodation charges in hostel US $2000, Rent an apartment US $1000 a month, Paying guest US $700 a month & Share a room US $%500.
- Consultancy Charges of our firm 600$US
- Airport pick up 150$US
Diploma/Degree Certificate, 2 notarized copies of the Diploma/Degree Certificate, 2 translated copies of the Diploma/Degree Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian Embassy in your country to carry out the equivalence procedure.
•Mark sheets of all academic years (including studied subjects, marks & hours for each subject), 2 notarized copies of the mark sheets, 2 translated copies of the Mark sheets in Russian/Ukrainian language and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian in your country to carry out the equivalence procedure
• Other requirements or eligibility to get an admission in any of the esteemed universities of this country is that, the student must have completed his upper secondary, graduation or post graduation from a recognized university of their respective home country.
LOW TUITION UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
Some of the best and top universities in Ukraine 2014-2015 are National Technical University of Ukraine, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Donetsk National Technical University, Kharkiv National University & Sumy State University