Skip to content

Low and Free Tuition Universities in Europe: How to Obtain Finnish, Czech and German Student Visas

    cropped-studyabroad-header12.jpgAs a prospective international student, you’ve made up your mind to study abroad, but your meagre resources won’t just be enough for your studies in western countries like the Germany, Australia, and US. Worry no more for higher education in in Finland is free, so what are you waiting for, why not make not make up your mind to study there?

    Student Visa Requirements

    * First step: Receive an admission letter from a Finnish institution
    * Go online and Fill out a residence permit application
    * Visit the closest local embassy to submit it if it is a paper based application
    * Wait for a couple of weeks while your visa application is analyzed and processed
    *If your application went through successfully, you’ll receive a student visa in 3 weeks.


    University education in Czech is definitely as old as modern civilization. It certainly dates back to over six hundred years ago when the emperor charles IV founded the country’s university: University of prague. Higher education in Czech is currently regulated by the highly esteemed Ministry of Education, Sports and Youth.  The language of instruction in schools in Czech is Czech, but scores of courses are taught in English language for the benefit of international students.

    A completed application form

    2 Photographs

    A document confirming purpose of stay(usually a letter of invitation)

    Proof of accommodation in the country

    Proof of funds to cover your study in Czech

    All visa applications are processed within 60 days.



    Be informed that education in Germany is free for all international students desiring to study in the beautiful country of Germany. But, while studying in Germany, you’ll be expected to finance your feeding and accommodation costs while in the republic. International students should put aside roughly 500 Euros for their books, healthcare, food and registration expenses. So in one year of their study, an international student would budget roughly 7000 Euros on feeding, accommodation and books costs.


    In order to obtain a German visa, you’ll need to show concrete proof of your ability to fully finance your accommodation and feeding expenses during your time in the republic. This is done in either of two ways:

    (1)   By Submitting a letter of finances to the German consulate or embassy. This you can obtain from your parents or a German relative who has undertaken the responsibility of sponsoring your education

    (2)    Open a German blocked account and deposit not less than 8000 euro. This is only done once you’ve received your letter of admission from German. This blocked account is opened only in the German embassy.

    You cannot copy content of this page