- For international students seeking to study undergraduate programs at universities and colleges in France, they are expected to hold a French baccalauréat or a secondary school leaving certificate and have passed the university entrance exam in their home countries. Furthermore, if they intend to apply for a program at an institute of technology, they should be ready to participate in a personal interview.
Master’s degree programs
- Applicants interested in obtaining a Masters degree from a french University, must be in possession of a relevant bachelor’s or equivalent degree diploma.
Applications for undergraduate and graduate programs must be sent directly to the university or institution you are interested in. The institution will in turn examine the submitted documents, and determine whether you are eligible for the study program or course you applied for and will issue a letter of acceptance in case you are finally admitted. The documents often required are listed below:
- A completed filled-in application form for the study program or course of your choice. This form can be usually downloaded from the university or college website.
- For undergraduate studies: an attested copy of your upper secondary school certificate and a copy of the results from the university entry examinations in your home country.
- For Master’s programs: an attested copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate.