10 weeks, from June to August
Applicants should be in their penultimate year of study,i.e expecting to graduate in 2017. Those graduating in 2018 can equally apply.
You must be fluent in both written and spoken English
This Summer Internship program will offer you the unique opportunity to discover the world of banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. As a summer intern you will have the chance to gain in depth access to the business world and gain a great deal of insight into the organizational arrangement, structure and culture.
This internship program is structured to enable you decide whether the bank of America offer matches your dreams and includes:
• One week induction training program with several classroom instructions
•Job training sessions since this forms a large part of the learning opportunities
•Routine summer senior speaker series which will feature global & divisional presentations by top executives
• Opportunities to interact with senior employees and network with peers
• Constructive feedback sessions through performance evaluations
• Candidates must possess strong A-level results and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
•Note that applications will be accepted from any degree discipline without bias to any field of endeavor
• Candidates must be fluent in English, plus a second language may also be required for some roles
• You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
• The key qualities of team work, leadership, creativity and problem solving skills are essential, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
• Ability to grasp a wide variety of products and to handle more projects simultaneously
We are an equal opportunities employer, and [seek to] ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, responsibilities for dependants and physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview and placement based on their skill set and ability to meet genuine business requirements of a particular role.
Stage 1: Online Application Form
Stage 2: Online Numerical Reasoning Test
Stage 3: Your application will be reviewed and successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Ghana or Nigeria, or via WebEx
Applicants may be requested to attend further interviews
PLEASE NOTE: You will only be able to apply to ONE vacancy. Therefore, please consider your choice of application carefully.
26 Nov 2015
Click here to apply: