The Durham University Business School is delighted to announce its Fully-funded PhD Positions for domestic, EU and international candidates. The studentships are available for those aspirants who are deeply interested in pursuing a research career in academia, business, government and research organizations.
Durham University Business School is proudly associated with one of the world’s most prestigious Universities, with a bold vision to lead business ideas and practices to improve global wealth and welfare.
Why study at Durham University Business School? The university develops and enthuses leaders and entrepreneurs for the modern economy who create, share and use knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world. The University has state of the art infrastructure and a vibrant campus life. With reputable staff and faculty, student life and learning are optimized to help you make the most of your time there.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
University or Organization: Durham University Business School
Course Level: PhD
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in the UK
Nationality: Domestic, EU and overseas students
- Eligible Countries: Studentships are available for applicants both domestic and EU as well as overseas students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded all subjects offered by the university. Check the school website for all courses offered.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must at least hold the previous year degree.
How to Apply
To submit your application for the opportunity, all candidates must submit via this online portal.
- Submit a full research proposal ( maximum of 2000 words)
- Go online and complete the Durham University Postgraduate Application Form
- Enclose your Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum) and a cover letter stating which Research Centre you wish to be considered for.
Admission Requirements: Selected applicants must meet the general entry requirements for taking admission in the university.
Language Requirement: You need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university to be eligible.
Related post:Can EU Citizens work in the UK?
Benefits: The studentships are fully-funded for a period of three years and pays for tuition fees within this three-year period as well as provide financial stipend or grant throughout the three years..