It is not a surprise that New Zealand is the new destination for international students. New Zealand is a place for reputable universities, both private and public universities. Its cities are vibrant and economy friendly. The private universities in New Zealand offer a conducive learning environment for international students.
New Zealand is a developed peaceful country that offers some distinct advantages over other countries about when it comes to quality universities.
The entry requirements into any of the private universities in New Zealand are easy to process.Also the private universities in New Zealand are very affordable compared to other universities abroad.
After graduation, international students can apply for Graduate Job Search Work Visa which could last for 12 months ( one year) Not just that, graduates can apply for a visa up to 24 months / 72 months, under Study to Work category.
TOP COURSES AVAILABLE IN NEW ZEALAND PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES
IT and Computer Science
Art and design
Accounting & Finance
Cost of Living in New Zealand
The cost of studying in New Zealand is also much cheaper than the USA, Australia, UK, or Canada.
Read also: How To Study and Work In New Zealand
PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NEW ZEALAND
- Auckland Hotel & Chef Training School in Auckland
- AWI International College in Auckland
- AWI International Education Group in Auckland
- Abacus Institute of Studies in Christchurc
- Avonmore College in Christchurch
- Auckland Institute of Studies in Auckland
- Auckland Gold Star Institute in Auckland
- Yoobee School of Design in Christchurch
- Cornell Institute of Technology in Auckland
- Design and Art College in Christchurch
- Information Technology training Institute ( ITTI ) in Auckland
- International Academy Of New Zealand (IANZ) in Auckland
- International College OF New Zealand (ICNZ) in Auckland
- International College of Linguistic (ICL) in Auckland
- International College Auckland (ICA) in Auckland
- International Pacific College (IPC)
- International Aviation Academy in Christchurch
- Imperial College Auckland in Auckland
- Kiwi Institute of Training and Education in Auckland
- Lincoln University in Christchurch
- Lifeway College in Auckland
- Linguis International Institute in Auckland.
- Media Design School in Auckland
- MFH Making Future Happen International Institute in Wellington
- New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) Auckland
- New Zealand College of Business ( NZCB ) in ChristChurch
- New Zealand Career College (NZCC) in Auckland
- (North Share International Academy)NSIA in Auckland
- Newton College Of Business & Tech. (NCBT ) in Auckland
- New Zealand Management Academics (NZMA) in Auckland
- New Zealand School of Education ( NZSE ) in Auckland
- Queens Academic Group (QAG) in Auckland
- Quantum college in Auckland
- Queenstown Resort College in Queenstown
- Rangitoto College in Auckland
- Royal Business College (RBC) in Auckland
- Retail Business & Management (RBMC) in Christchruch
- Raffles College in Auckland
- Victoria Institute Of New Zealand in Auckland
- Whitireia Polytechnic in Auckland
Tuition Fees in New Zealand’s Private Universities
Each institution in New Zealand is allowed to set its own tuition fee. Tuition fee varies depending on your choice of institution.
International students, for bachelor degree, can pay around $22,000 and $32,000.
International students, for post graduate studies are between: $26,000- $35,000.
Languages Used For Learning in New Zealand: The languages used in New Zealand are English and de factoo official language of New Zealand
7 Affordable Must- Try Delicacies In New Zealand:
- Kiwi Burger
- Huti Huti