Three Dot Dash is looking for Global Teen Leaders (GTLs) who are doing extraordinary work that helps meet one or more of the basic human needs: food, water, health, shelter, education, safety and the environment — thus, creating a more peaceful society.
Every year, Three Dot Dash looks for Global Teen Leaders (GTLs) who are actively working to ensure people have their basic human needs met — food, water, health, shelter, safety, education and the environment — thus, creating a more peaceful society. GTLs are carefully selected through a Nomination Process and invited to attend the Just Peace Summit and participate in the yearlong Three Dot Dash Initiative.
GTL Nominees should meet all of the following requirements to be nominated and to participate in Three Dot Dash:
- They must be nominated by an approved Three Dot Dash Coalition, a formal GTL Alumni or Mentor; as well as Educational Institutions. In addition, any organization that is not an NGO, but has a Corporate Social Responsibility program or philanthropic division.
- Applicants must between the ages of 13 — 19 at the time of the Just Peace Summit.
- They should be founders, co-founders or leaders of organizations or projects that has significantly addressed one or more basic human needs in their communities and/or globally.
- It is also expected that prospective participants Speak and write English proficiently.
- They must also be able to travel to the United States and participate during the entire duration of the Summit — there are no exceptions to this
The 2016 Just Peace Summit will take place March 5 – 11, 2016 in New York City. 25 – 35 Global Teen Leaders will be selected to participate in Three Dot Dash 2016. Qualified Nominators may nominate more than one GTL. Nomination does not guarantee acceptance to Three Dot Dash. Ten (10) GTLs will be selected as “Alternates” in the event selected GTLs are unable to participate for any reason. Three Dot Dash Just Peace Summit is hosted by the We Are Family Foundation® (WAFF). Travel, hotel and food will be provided by WAFF for each GTL.
Both the NOMINEE FORM and the NOMINATOR FORM must be completed. Failure to submit BOTH FORMS will result in an automatic disqualification. If you have any questions about the nomination process, please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Deadline to submit both forms is Friday, September 11, 2015 at 11:59PM (EDT).
Click here to view another fully funded conference: