Would you like to study masters on cheapest tuition in Hungary? If the answer is yes then there are a few things you should know about Hungary.
- The Hungarian tertiary system has an impressive international reputation; Hungary is popularly called the home of academic excellence and has well over 650 years of experience educating elite leaders.
- Hungary is equally in the top 20 of countries with the highest number of Nobel Prize Winners per capita.
- You can obtain a bachelors or masters degree on cheap tuition and thus a good return on investment.
- There are tons of scholarships available for local and international students.
- Based on official statistics, Hungary is one of the 20 safest countries in the world (Global Peace Index 2016 Report).
- Hungary sits in in the heart of Europe, and makes it easy for you to travel around and explore the Central European region.
- Hungary is a fantastic place to live in and discover amazing things, with numerous World Heritage sites available nationwide.
- This beautiful country has a tasteful cultural life and rich traditions.
Well,Hungarian meals are quite hard to define. They frequently use paprika, black pepper and onion in their cookings. Potatoes are equally used in many meals. If you did not know, there are two important elements of Hungarian cuisine that locals do not take notice but might come off unusual to foreigners. One of such is known as “f”ozelék” (basically various vegetables put together in a special way, cooked well and bearing some bit of similarity to a very thick soup) while the other one is actually soup prepared in different ways. Hungarian meals are tasty soups prepared from vegetables or meats or both. These soups may be creamy-usually as fresh fruit soups or as heavy meat soups.
Accommodation in Hungary
There are different types of accommodation available to students in Hungary.
This is the cheapest one and are students’ homes section of the university you attend. The good thing is that it is relatively cheap (HUF 10 000- HUF 30 000/month), it also gives you an easy way of making friends and of establishing a social community quickly. If you make up your mind to go with this cheaper option, please act fast because dormitory spaces are quite limited and vary across universities. Please do well to check the application deadlines and processes before your arrival in order not to miss it.
You would also find private dormitories in a couple of Hungarian cities (usually around HUF 40 000 – HUF 50 000/month) which are not a part of the university or a college. These ones are not very cheap as the university ones, but you are able to save some money through this way compared to going for private flats or rooms. This can be a suitable plan B.
We can assist with admission and visa processing into low tuition universities in Europe, Kindly call: +2349060294376 or +2348054323165 for more information
Flat and private room
Alternatively, renting an apartment or a room in flat can be a better option if you love privacy. The costs depend much more on the oh which city the apartment is, there can be big differences between fees when it comes to Hungarian cities. The average cost is roughly HUF 100 000/ flat, and about HUF 50 000- HUF 70 000/room.
How to Apply for a Master’s in Hungary
In order to study a Master’s degree at a university in Hungary, you should put together the right documents to show that you satisfy the university requirements. Please put together complete personal information, previous qualifications, financial information, and a personal statement.
What documents would I need to provide to apply in Hungary?
For one to apply to a university in Hungary, you will be requested to provide some of the following documents:
- birth certificate;
- recent photos;
- your passport or national identity card;
- one or more reference letters from past employers or teachers;
- copies of past diplomas or certificates, including your graduated Bachelor’s degree;
- academic transcripts;
- letter of intent;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Some form of proof that you can support your stay in the country during your studies.
Based on the subject or area of concentration of your Master’s program, you may also be asked to provide standardised scores for additional tests such as the GRE, GMAT or LSAT. Please check if your programme requires any of these, or others.
The list of documents will depend largely on the specific requirements of universities in Hungary so you may be required to include additional documents. It’s also possible that you may be asked to provide official English translations of your documents, or translations in the local language of instruction.
Prove your English skills
Since you’ll study an international degree in the English language medium, you’ll have to present a language certificate. Some of the popular options for international students are IELTS, TOEFL or C1 Advanced language certificates. You’ll be expected to meet a minimum language score set by the university, and your test scores are not expected to be older than 1-2 years. If you don’t meet the minimum language requirements, you will have to improve your skills and scores by taking an English preparation course.
Application deadlines for Hungary
Typically,the deadlines for sending an application for a Master’s in Hungary are usually during summer (June-July), or in winter (January-February). Please have at the back of your mind that some universities do not have application deadlines, which means you can apply whenever you choose to.
In order to avoid delays or missed deadlines, do well to send your required documents with plenty of time in advance so you can study on low tuition.