A few weeks back, the number-crunchers and statistical wizards based at College Factual released their full list of universities offering the best value to international students.
With this particular list, we get to look into the universities in America that maintain low tuition rates for international students and, at the same time, provide quality education and career potential. Because students from all over the world are very interested to study in the U.S., this list is really useful, especially as tuition rates continue to increase unabated.
So, if you are an student anywhere in the world who is considering studying in the U.S, have a look at the universities listed below, and apply for admission into the ones may be the most interesting options for your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Below is the list of affordable U.S. universities in no particular order:
- Brigham Young University
- Arizona State University
- University of Wyoming
- Ohio University
- Illinois State University
- Grand Valley State University
- University of Houston
- University of Iowa
- Stony Brook University
- University of South Florida
How international students can get the best value living and studying in the U.S.
Looking at the universities on the above list, you may notice that they are not in big cities, nor are they among the particularly large schools or an Ivy league. As USA Today reported “These colleges may not be as large as nor as diverse as those on the east and west coasts, but many international students enjoy the slower pace and the truly welcoming community they find. Because the schools are situated in places in the country with a relatively lower cost-of-living, the education experience and associated cost tends to be much more affordable.”
Since colleges these schools are located in smaller communities, students find themselves immersed in an area full of other local and international counterparts, there is not only an easier adjustment period, it also tends to be far more cheaper.
Here are some things that can potentially help make sure that your university experience is a bit more affordable:
- Student dorms mostly offers all-inclusive facilities for students, eliminating the need to pay for expensive rent and other utilities
- College towns tend to be smaller, student-oriented places and makes it easier to get around with a bicycle
- Students often get discounts at local restaurants and cafes, just for the fact of being a student!
- Foreign students tend to have the highest tuition requirements, however, many also get access to scholarships for studying in the U.S.
- If you are a person who is bilingual, make sure to take advantage of the number of students who are seeking language tutors. Why not make some bucks with your language skills?
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.