This is a study abroad free scholarship for international students to apply for the 2017 MBA scholarship to study at the renowed Harvard Business School, USA. Applications will be submitted till 31st May 2017. The Boustany Foundation is awarding MBA Harvard Business School for the class of commencing Autumn 2017. Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. The Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation.
Scholarship Period : The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year MBA course at Harvard Business School.
‣ Value of Scholarship : The Scholarship will offer the following benefits:
- Financial aid amounting to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
School(Institutions/ Country): Harvard Business School | USA
- Academic Level: MBA program
- Field(s): Business Administration.
- Deadline: 31st May
‣ Successful Candidates will have excellent academic backgrounds and show some amounts of considerable promise. ‣ Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- ‣ Once shortlisted, successful applicants will be invited to an interview with the foundation. One
- Scholarship Application Method
- ‣ Students can apply electronically. Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from. Candidates may apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer for a place on the Harvard MBA program.
- ‣Scholarship Applications are due on 31st May 2017.
- ‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
- ‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Click here to apply
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.