It’s the 2016 NISF Scholarships for international students at several Japanese Universities in Japan. Applications will be submitted up and untill November 1, 2015. These International Scholarships will go to international students wishing to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees at Japanese Universities. Scholarships will be available to undergraduate students who are not older than 26-year-old and to graduate students who are older than 28 years and above (born after April 2, 1986). The Scholarship amount is worth of ¥ 110,000 per month (some students who are in high ranks of selection, can receive 150,000 yen per month). Full details: –
‣ No. of scholarships: Roughly 150 new students will be awarded scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Period : Scholarships will be awarded for up to two years (paid until the final year of enrollment course).
‣Value of Scholarship : Scholarship is worth of ¥ 110,000 per month. (Some students who are in high ranks of selection, can receive 150,000 yen per month).
School(Institutions/ Country): at Japanese Universities | Japan
Level: Only undergraduate and graduate degrees only
Courses: All of the courses offered by the Japanese Universities.
Deadline: November 1, 2015.
To apply for this Scholarship , applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
‣ An international student living outside Japan Or “College Student” and “college graduate”,
‣ Enrolled grade-course: Undergraduate: from April 1, 2016, a person who is enrolled as regular students in the third and fourth years of undergraduate study; Graduate students: from April 1, 2016, a person who is enrolled as regular students in one-two years of graduate school (master’s degree). 1 – 2 years of “doctoral program”, a person who is enrolled in one-two years of “Master Dr. continuous course” is also possible applicants.
‣ Academic and health: is excellent in both academic, person, it is healthy. In addition, is capable enough to be willing transduction by the Japanese, who can contribute to the friendship between the international and international understanding.
‣ Selected candidates and their universities will be notified of the result early April, 2016 (tentative schedule).
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Application forms must be submitted via their Online Application
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on November 1, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.