Deadline: 30 Nov 2015 or 30 Jun 2016
Start date: Jan-Apr/Aug-Oct 2016
The ISIC Association, StudyPortals together with the British Council IELTS is launching The Global Study Awards to enable talented international students study free in renowned Universities. This study abroad scholarship will enable admitted students to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.
The Global Study Awards will be available to international students in countries all over the world. That said,the Global Study Awards will enable successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution. Please note that these Global Study Awards cannot at any point be used by a successful candidate to study domestically.
ISIC Association, StudyPortals, and British Council IELTS
All Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programmes currently available at partner Universities
Number of Scholarships
9 awards: 4 awards in Round 1 and 5 awards in Round 2
Eligible Countries: International students
The global study scholarship is worth £10,000. The scholarship award will be applied towards tuition fees in the first instance, paid directly to the Higher Education Institution that the successful candidate will attend.
If tuition fees are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated per diem for living costs for a maximum of 52 weeks starting from when the student first registered at the higher education institution.
To be eligible for The Global Study Awards applicants must:
- Please ensure that you are 18 years or over on 1 January 2015
- International students should have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council in the last 2 years and before the application deadline
- Have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) at the time of application
- Plan to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad between 1 January 2016 and 30 April 2016 (Round 1) or 1 August 2016 and 31 October 2016 (Round 2)
- Provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution by the relevant cut-off date
- Write a short review of your study experience at STeXX.com
How to apply:
Applications are done online. There are two rounds of applications and deadlines:
First round: open from 15 August 2015 to 30 November 2015 for students starting their studies abroad between 1 January 2016 and 30 April 2016.
Second round: open from 15 January 2016 to 30 June 2016 for students starting their studies abroad between 1 August 2016 and 31 October 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: Click here to apply