The Google BOLD Internship for summer 2016 is for international students currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States. Successful BOLD interns will be put in teams across the business spectrum. Note that this internship is an 11-12 week paid internship programme.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States.
- Interested candidates must possess legal papers or authorization allowing them to work either in the United States and/or Canada.
- Applicants must be current undergraduate juniors with an expected graduation date between December 2016 and June 2017.
- Successful BOLD candidates usually have a strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology business.
- Academic excellence is also required-there is no set benchmark for this.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical skills and an interest in tackling business problems.Application Process:
The application process is online. To apply:
- Part 1: Complete and submit the BOLD Intern Application Form.
- Part 2: Click the “Apply Now” button on the left of the screen to submit your resume using the same email address you used in Part 1. A cover letter is not required.
The BOLD Intern application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application above to be eligible for the internship.
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.