For an undergraduate program, please use the online-application system C@MPUS.
• Online Application with C@MPUS
Here you may also find overview information on the application process
• Upload the following documents:
o A signed application form
o a legally signed or authentic photocopy or transcript of a secondary school-leaving certificate that can permit the student to study at a university in a local institution in their home country, showing individual list of grades.
o A legally documented or photocopy of documentation or certificates of university entrance examinations abroad including a complete list of individual grades.
o Legally attested photocopies or transcripts of all college and university grades (from all higher education
establishments including academies etc.) attained by the applicant, including a list of individual grades.
o proof of German language skills.
information on the required German language skills
o possibly other documents you will be automatically asked for by C@MPUS
o country specific documents:
Indonesia: Confirmation of authenticity by the respective Provincial Office of the Education Ministry
Iran: Copy of the Inter-University Higher Education Entrance Examination.
Mongolia: Confirmation of authenticity of the documents by the German Embassy (APS):
United Nations Street, 210613 Ulan Bator, www.ulan-bator.diplo.de
People’s Republic of China: Copy of the certificate of the Academic Inspection Office
(APS) at the German Embassy, 17 Peking Street, Dong Zhi Men Wai Da Jie, Chaoyang District, Beijing,
Vietnam: Copy of the certificate of the Academic Inspection Office (APS) at the German Embassy www.hanoi.diplo.de
Additionally for a Bachelor’s program or for state examination for teachers:
• If the requested course is subject to a special admission procedure: the application form to participate in the
special admission procedures, as well as the corresponding documentation.
Additional materials for a Master’s program:
• a legally signed documents of all written and passed exams including a cumulative grade point average.
• if you’ve attained a first university degree (i.e. Bachelor) is already completed: a legally signed photocopy of your university degree should be sent in
• Supplementary form: In addition to the application form, some study programs require supplementary forms.
Criteria, supplementary forms and further information on the admission into Master’s programs]
• Module guides or other papers on your bachelor’s program in order to document the requirements of the admission statute.
We can assist with admission and visa processing into low tuition universities in Europe, Kindly call: +2349060294376 or +2348054323165 for more information