The Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) is currently offering bachelors and postgraduate scholarships to international students who are interested in pursuing Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees in top ranking Korean Universities. The scholarship is aimed at providing international students an academic opportunity to participate and conduct advanced studies at top ranking accredited universities in Korea so they could develop into ethical global leaders and help strengthen Korea-good networks worldwide.
- Applicants must bea citizens of countries to which the scholarship is currently offered, this also applies to the applicants’ parents nationalities as well
- Applicants should have graduated or will be graduating from high school as of March 1st of the invitation year
- Applicants are expected to possess above 80% (out of a possible 100% CGPA), or must be within the top 20% (out of 100%) in rank of their high schools.
- The applicant and his/her parents must be foreign nationals.
* Note that Applicants who have Korean citizenship are not allowed to apply for this scholarship program.
- Applicants should be under 40 years of age as of Sep. 1st, 2013.
- Applicants must be in possession of authentic Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of September 1st of the scholarship year.
* Applicants who graduated from universities in Korea should not apply for the KGSP program. Infact, applicants who graduated from undergraduate or postgraduate programs in Korea should not apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants are expected to maintain a GPA of at least 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, or grades or marks of 80% or higher from a previously attended school. If the applicant does not clearly satisfy the above GPA requirements, they will be ineligible to apply to this scolarship program.
Number of Scholarships
Nearly 110 undergraduate scholarships and 345 postgraduate scholarships are available.
Full scholarships for both undergraduate and post graduate students. Including coverage of cost of food and research during the period of study. [adsenseyu1]
These scholarships are currently open to students from these countries:
China, Japan, Russia, Cambodia, Mongolia, Vietnam, Mexico, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Myanmar, Chinese Taipei, Uzbekistan, Turkey, USA, Ethiopia, Colombia, Nepal, Senegal, Bangladesh, Ukraine, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Morocco, Azerbaijan, El Salvador, Egypt, Tanzania, Germany, France, Dominica, Chile, Iran, Canada, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kyrgyzstan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Pakistan, Gabon, Romania, Belarus, Bulgaria, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Czech, Guatemala, Ecuador, Algeria, Yemen, Uganda, Belize, Honduras, Italy, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Poland, Ghana, Georgia, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, NIGERIA, Republic of South Africa, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste, Rwanda, Libya, Lithuania, Moldavia, Bahrain, Barbados, Bahamas, Venezuela, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Brazil, Brunei, Serbia, Seychelles, Sudan, Sweden, Slovenia, Armenia, Argentina, Haïti, Ireland, Afghanistan, Angola, Oman, Austria, Uruguay, Iraq, Israel, Zambia, Cameroon, Qatar, Kenya, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Panama, Paraguay, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Fiji, Hungary, Australia, Jordan
For Undergraduate Programs, deadline is November 2014.
For the Graduate Programs, the deadline is March 2015.
How can I Apply?
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarships through the Korean Embassy in their home country or a participating Korean University. Please visit the websites in your own country or visit the Scholarship Webpage here for more details about the scholarship
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.