The University of Sydney, Australia is currently offering Dr Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarships to talented students who want to study in the Faculty of Engineering & Information Technologies in Semester 2 2015 at the University of Sydney. These Scholarships shall be valued at 50% of the tuition fees for the program mentioned above and selection will be based purely on academic merit.
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admissions by the relevant scholarship university before closing date of the intended semester.
- Applicants must be international students.
- You are ineligible to apply if you have already started a postgraduate study or transfering from another postgraduate program.
Fields of study
Scholarships will be awarded in the fields shown below;
- Master of Information and Technology
- Master of Information Technology Management or C
- combined Master of Information Technology / Master of Information Technology Management program in the Faculty of Engineering and IT.
What the scholarship covers
These Scholarships will be valued at 50% of the total tuition fees for the study program and year offered. Students must be ready to commit full-time to the Master program, commencing in semester 2 to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply
The metho of application is purely online.Please click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
Application Deadline is 31 May 2015 for Semester 2.
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email email@example.com for more information.