The University of Sydney is glad to announce its scholarship program designed for international Student with solid academic accomplishment. The scholarship is highly competitive, offered to high flying and academically excellent international students, offering them the rare opportunity of enjoying one of the highest standards of education worldwide in Australia.
Below gives the criteria that shall be considered by selection committee prior to award of Scholarship. The decision of the committee is final
- Academic achievement shall be the major criteria for selection depending on University admission requirement.
- Past academic record and level of proficiency in English language shall be considered. Student still awaiting their result shall not be considered.
- Only applicants holding an admission from the University offer shall be put to consideration.
Applicants are expected to meet with the following criteria to qualify for Scholarship
Bachelor Degree (undergraduate)
- Applicant must have finished the Year 12 Australian qualification program, or the international senior secondary qualification recognized by the University. Applicants must have an excellent result
- International Student that have completed the Australian or New Zealand studies program are qualified to apply
- Student that have started/finished their tertiary studies or transferring students with credit exemptions are not to apply
- Prospective Students must have a Bachelor degree recognized in Australia or an equivalent. Added to this, applicant must have an excellent result, based on the Australian grading system
- Students that have already done or just started their postgraduate studies are not to apply
- At Undergraduate Level
The University shall award a total of 30 scholarships each worth AUD $10,000 (Australian dollar) each year. The scholarship shall run for three years totaling AUD $30,000 for any undergraduate program. Scholarship is only valid provided the awardee sustains a satisfactory academic record.
- At Postgraduate Level
At Postgraduate level, AUD $10,000 shall be awarded for any Postgraduate program at the University
N.B: Scholarship awardees at both levels shall carter for their up keeping and living allowance
Length of Scholarship
Scholarship runs for three years for Undergraduate studies while one year at Postgraduate level
Open to all international students
Method of application
There is no extra application needed for the scholarship. But to be considered for the scholarship, applicant must
- Have received an unconditional offer of admission by the University
- Eligible candidate with offer of admission before the application deadline shall be considered
- To be granted an unconditional offer of admission, the University must receive your application on/before 1st December, 2014
- To be considered for Scholarship, you must hold an unconditional offer of admission on/before 15th January, 2015
For more enquiry about application process, pleases visit
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email email@example.com for more information.