Eligible Field of Study: All the Courses that are offered at the university
Scholarship Offered Since: Not indicated
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs for Nigerian students only
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
Note that you are eligible for these International Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduates if you are:
- a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Nigeria
- an applicant is classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- if you an applicant enrolling on a course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2015. (Students applying for second year entry and foundation level students should not apply)
- if you are an applicant that has already submitted an application and holds an offer to study at Swansea University come September 2015
You can apply for the International Excellence Scholarships for Postgraduate if you satisfy the following requirements:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Nigeria
- are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- if an applicant enrolling on a postgraduate course at Swansea University for the first time come September 2015.
- If you have have already submitted your application and hold an offer to study at Swansea University in September 2016
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: Note that The International Development committee is offering a sum total of £4000 (+£2000*) undergraduate scholarships. *If you receive £4,000 in your first year (2015) another £2,000 will be added in your second year conditional on your passing the first year with an overall average of 65%
Duration of Scholarship: Subject to performance
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Swansea University UK
Applicants must have completed an application for a place to study at Swansea University which must have been received by the Admissions Office by the 1st July 2015 deadline.
Offered annually? Yes
How to Apply
Clic here to apply
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.