2016 Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships (AIUS) in Australia are now inviting applications from international students for the 29 January 2016 scholarship deadline. These applications are invited for all courses except disciplines such as: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience).Please note that the University of Adelaide provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program, up to a maximum of four years.
‣ Scholarship No: About 40 international undergraduate scholarships are available each year for graps.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded for a maximum of four years and will cover a significant part of tuition during these four years.
‣ Scholarship amount: The University of Adelaide scholarship will provide a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for every successful student for the full duration of their program, up to a maximum of four years.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Adelaide, Australia | Australia
Level: undergraduate programs only
Field(s): Scholarshipswill be awarded in any academic discipline except the following fields: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience) at the University of Adelaide.
Deadline: Submit your application up and until 29 January 2016
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Adelaide, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships are purely for International students (except nationals of Australia and New Zealand) can apply for these international undergraduate scholarships.
These 2016 Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships are
‣ Only commencing international undergraduate students should apply;
‣ These scholarships are open to citizens of every country (except Australia and New Zealand);
‣ Only available to students interested in any field except Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience);
‣ Open to eligible applicants completing Foundation Studies or secondary studies overseas or in Australia, or those transferring into the later years of an undergraduate degree with advanced standing.
Selection Criteria for 2016 Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships
‣Please note that Scholarship selection will be based on academic merit (in certain cases country of citizenship and program of study may also be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships).
‣ Be aware that the selection process for the Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships is super competitive, with high academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection.
‣ As a general rule of thumb, the University of Adelaide will a give a higher preference to applicants who have achieved an academic level which is the equivalent of a GPA of 6/7 (85%) for a scholarship.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance into the program within 4 to 6 weeks of applying for the scholarship application; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed).
‣ Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The application deadline for students commencing in Semester 1 2016 is 29 January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
We can assist with admission and visa processing into any low tuition university, Call +2347037293057 or email email@example.com for more information.